Sunday 27 December 2015

The Liebster Award

Okay, so before I just want to apologise for my lack of posting. In spetember i started my final year of sixth form and have been struggling with the workload. I promise from now on I will make it a must to post at least once weekly!

Now onto the point of this post. I have been nominated by Pink Pastel Heart.
As a relatively new blogger I was really suprised by this. So here are the questions.



1) When & why did you start blogging?
I started a few months ago and this was explained in a post. I wanted somewhere to release my thoughts and was influenced by a few of my favourite youtubers. My blog changed course and I deleted a few posts because i found the type of blogger whom I wanted to be. Advice/Beauty/Fun.

2) Whats are the top of your christmas list this year?
Well, now that christmas has passed, i recieved the top item which was a new laptop which I am now using to write this post.

3) Whats your favourite post on your blog?
My favourite post is this one The Past Year 
This is purely because I love looking back and remembering all these things.

4) Whats your favourite food during christmas?
Definately all the chocolates haha!!!

5) Favourite month of the year?
For me its August, because all my cherished memories are made during summer plus I love the sunshine and just being happy hanging out with my friends.

6) What will your new years resolution be?
For 2016 I definately want to tone up and get the figure I always wanted. Also to stop caring about boys, who needs them?

7) Favourite animal?
I have an obsession with pugs, for christmas I got so many pug related presents, it was literally heaven aha!

8) Sweet or savoury?
Depends on the context and also mood! If im feeling emotional definately sweet, if im feeling happy I love savoury things. 

9) Do you prefer the book or the film?
Majority of the time it is the book. I love picturing the characters for myself using my own immagination, it makes the story more fun.

10) If you could be anyone in the world who would you be?
Hmm, this a tricky one. I'd pick someone who is strong but also successful and also not famous. I'd hate to live in the limelight.

When I find more blogs i will nominate some as I only follow a few.

paigeemilypatricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment