Tuesday 25 August 2015

The Start Of Something..

Okay, um, hi?
I think that's how you start these things, ah well.
Anyway, before I bore you with my inexperience when it comes to blogs, let me tell you why I've decided to start something like this.
For a start, I feel like this will be a new start for me in terms of my mindset. I will be able to share thoughts, feelings and events on here that I may not want to share on my life outside this blog. I just feel that sometimes people don't care enough to understand why this certain point in my life is of relevance but maybe you guys will, and even if you don't, it's still somebody to talk to who I don't have to face everyday.
So that's my reasoning for starting this.

To all of you reading this and who are going to come on this chapter of my life with me, thank you.

lots of love...
paigeemilypatricia xxx

p.s below is an image of a quote which inspired me to do so many things because in theory there is never a right time.


No comments:

Post a Comment