Monday 31 August 2015

Bank Holiday Shopping

So because it's a bank holiday weekend, I decide to go to Bluewater in Kent to have a little spend up. So I thought for this blogpost I would show you what I bought!

My first stop was Bubbleology. I am literally in love with this, but it's funny because a year ago I didn't even know it existed! I usually got for a passion fruit tea with mango jelly but today I decided to go for a white peach fruit tea with apple jelly. It was delicious.


Next stop was the Krispy Kreme shop. My family and I absolutely love Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Here I bought 12 original glazed, I am so looking forward to eating them! Om nom nom.


Next I went to HMV. This is my all time favourite shop. I spend so much money in here because I prefer CDs to MP3 downloads. Today I got three CDs.
The Weeknd / Beauty Behind The Madness

This is the latest album from him and it's amazing!! It also includes Ed Sheeran whoop. I adore The Weeknd so much and every single album he has made has been brilliant.
- The Weeknd / Kiss Land

See told you I love The Weeknd, haha.
- Ella Eyre / Feline 

This album was definitely worth it. It has such a good sound and vibe and I love it. 

I then went to Lush, I bought two bath bombs which I have never had before.
They were:
- The Experimenter 

- Intergalactic 
I have high hopes for these!

Finally I went to waterstones and bought the 2016 diary by Sprinkle Of Glitter (i.e Louise). I have wanted this since it was announced and I am glad to finally have it. I hope it helps to keep me organised!

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you are a fan of Louise (Sprinkle Of Glitter) I recommend this diary. 

Lots of love...
paigeemilypatricia xxx

p.s let me know what you got this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment