Wednesday 26 August 2015

The Past Year...

So, it's a new day which means that anything that happened before now is of little relevance. Except for this series of events which have made my year, no matter how unrelated they are.

Let's start with the 11th of July. The most fantastic day of the year. With an extremely early rise of 1:45AM and leaving the house at 3:30AM. Why you may ask? I was lucky enough to see my absolute all time favourite idol at his biggest venue to date, but yes, I had to queue. Whilst my brain was mentally dying, 12 slow long hours passed and it was time to start the "race" from the gates to the barrier. To my surprise, we made it!! I spent 5 hours of my life no more than 2ft away from acts such as Rudimental, Example & ED SHEERAN!! Oh, and I made it onto the live TV special of the show!! Let's just name this the best day ever. But it didn't stop there, the long train journey home brought us to West Ham station where we had to wait 20 minutes for a train... However I am glad we had to wait, because standing on the very same platform as me was my all time favourite you tuber. Lukeisnotsexy. We hugged, spoke and had a photo(even though I was sweaty and tired because let's face it, it was 12;40 in the morning). 

Next up is the 6th August. Again I woke up early, this time at 5:30AM and left my house at around 6:50AM. I journeyed to Brighton, where the weather wasn't so nice on this day. And queued(I must have a thing for queues). The reason for this was because I had won tickets to meet my favourite female youtuber with Superdrug, Zoella!! This was an a,asking experience and she was so nice and kind and lovely and I would happily do it all over again. In a way she's the reason I though about a blog I'm the first place. I then spent the rest of the day wandering around Brighton, along the pier in the arcade, until I left to go home again.

Last up is the 13th of August, this day had so many mixed emotions. It was AS Results day, which is basically the examiners telling you how amazing or how bad you were during exam periods. My results were mixed. I got ACDE. The E was inevitable because despite choosing that subject I just didn't connect with it so stopped trying as you only need 3 A2 levels for university anyway. The D is what got me down, it was in Maths, the one subject I spent my whole year learning and practising so yeah I was disappointed at how badly I had done. Nevertheless, I got an A in Sociology and a C in Economics which I am extremely proud of and hey, I can bring up my Maths grade next year :) 

So these three events have made my past year amazing, although they were all in the last few months, they are what I remember most about the year I've had. The good moment are what remind you of what you are living for, and me personally, I live for myself, to do things that make ME happy and make ME the best person I can be, yeah I love making the people around me proud but I prefer making them proud doing something for myself, rather than them. 

From now on its onwards and upwards, this blog is my fresh start and I intend to make every moment from now on worth it.

Lots of love...
paigeemilypatricia xxx

p.s below is a collage from this year, my happy moments in photos. Maybe you have some happy moments to share too? I'm here to listen :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment