Thursday 27 August 2015

Fresh Start or a Clean Slate?

It always seems so easy, we declare that we are having a fresh start but how can we actually enforce that? There is nothing stopping us from going back to the past. I guess what I'm trying to say is that stating you're having a fresh start isn't enough. A fresh start involves change. A hell of a lot of it. I've learned that so many times because when we sit and evaluate our lives, we find the flaws and try to change them independently. But what if our flaws are reflected from other people? Surely a fresh start should be a clean slate. A complete wipe out from the past. Or am I overthinking it too much?

I said this blog is a fresh start for me and I meant that. I would love nothing more than a complete fresh life to walk into. But at the end of the day I'll still be me. I guess I meant it in the way that I want to start fresh with people, and how I treat myself. I want to talk about the stuff in my life and actually(hopefully) find some people that are interested in what I have to say, so I can connect with them. I wanted a place where nobody actually knows me, yeah you know my name and have seen my face, but you don't physically know my story or why the way I am. That's what I meant by a fresh start. Because to you guys who may be reading this, we are starting fresh and I love the idea of that. 

Here's to the future.

Lots of love...
paigeemilypatricia xxx

p.s I hope this quote inspires you as much as it did me. The idea of having a journal or diary like this appeal to me, maybe it does to you too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment