Friday 28 August 2015

August Favourites!

These are the things I have been loving throughout August.

1. Ed Sheeran: An Unexpected Journey (Book)
 
This is a book by my favourite musical artist. And although I read it when it first came out, I have been reading it again and I just adore it as I feel like I'm getting to know Ed. Rather than just being a fan. 
If you like Ed Sheeran and haven't read this book, I think you should go get it asap! It's amazing. 
You can get this from places such as Waterstones & WHSmith (In The UK) & Amazon.com (In The U.S.)

2. Black Eyeliner (Collection Fast Stroke & BC)
I rarely leave the house without eyeliner on. Whether it be a thin line or a cat eye. These two brands are relatively cheap(around £2.99) which is why I love them. They are still very good as well. 
I would recommend these to anyone. 

3. Revolution Beyond Flawless Ultra Eyeshadow Palette
I have only been using eyeshadow recently but this palette is definitely my favourite. I love that it has light shades as well as dark shades. They are also very easy to blend. I just use a superdrug smokey eyeshadow brush to do this. This palette was around £8 (Superdrug) which I think is worth it as there is so many colours. 

4. Eyebrow Pencil (Kohl Me Beautiful)
Personally, I have tried so many eyebrow products. From Rimmel London: Brow This Way to the Sleek Eyebrow Stylist Pencil. None of these products were what I was looking for. I came across these and they were literally perfect and so easy to blend etc. They are also cheap (ranging between £1-3).
I would recommend these products to anyone. 

5. Victoria Secret Mist Spray in Love Spell
I absolutely love the idea of these! They are easy to carry around and not too strong of a smell. I also love that they do these in so many different fragrances, as well as different fragrances. I honestly never leave the house without one of these and this one if my favourite. 

6. Orange Is The New Black 
I spent my summer watching this series and I can honestly say that it has 100% been worth it. It is such a good series. My favourite character being Alex. It's very entertaining too. 
Definitely a recommended watch!

So that's all my favourites, hope you enjoyed.

Lots of love...
paigeemilypatricia xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment