Wednesday 16 September 2015

Thoughts & Feelings

So, I thought for this post I would talk to you guys. I'm assuming that the majority of people reading this are old enough to have had friends who have screwed them over? If not then I apologise that this post isn't what you are after.

We all make a group of friends whom we adore and think are the best people ever. Well that soon changes doesn't it? Everyone soon shows their true colours and then the arguments start. I've experienced this. I had this one friend who I was naturally closer to out of the group and whenever I went out it was with her but then things soon changed. I dated this really really nice guy who had a heart of gold. This friend I had kept saying things that made the relationship sound like it wouldn't work and I ended up breaking up with him. I then went away for the weekend as a school trip and on Valentine's Day I found out that she was now dating him (ironic right) but the thing is, I was never mad at him because as far as he was concerned it was my fault for breaking up with him. But for my friend to do that to me, I honestly realised that it wasn't worth my struggle. (p.s if he is reading this, I am so sorry and I know that I shouldn't have ended things on someone else's terms, I just thought airing it would help me get over it).

If I'm honest, I think the whole idea of this post is to show you how people that you call your friends may not stay that way. Some girls put themselves before anything and don't care who they screw over in the process. Whereas some other girls (like my best friend) are so kind and caring and would never purposely upset me or screw me over. School is the, years of your life that are supposed to be the greatest. Please don't waste them years arguing with a group of girls because honestly it's not worth it. Find some friends you can actually have a laugh with. And also, find people who make YOU HAPPY. 

I hope this blogpost was okay haha! And I hope you do take into consideration my advice.

Have the best school year ever.

Lots of love,
paigeemilypatricia xxx

p.s never let other people bring you down, ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment